Holiday Gift Guide: Juma


This is my favourite shirt right now. I want it THIS much. via jumastudio.

Let me introduce to you Juma. A clothing line known for its prints. It is a Canadian brand founded by brother and sister Alia and Jamil Juma. This line wasn't in my radar until I attended Toronto Fashion Week. Every season they come out with prints that are inspired by the art and travel they see in between collections. Their prints have a mysterious, serene feel about them and are showcased in their infamous giant silk scarves. My top choices are the buffalo printed shirt(pictured above) as well as the blue moonlight print shirt. I think, if you love Alexander Mcqueen skull scarves or looking for pieces with a tribal feel to them, you should definitely look into Juma's line.

Currently, The Peacock Parade is having a sale, so its a great opportunity to get Juma at a bargain price!

photos via thepeacockparade

No comments:

Post a Comment