Holiday Gift Guide: Moon Raven Designs


Funny story, I cam upon this Holiday Gift Guide when I was looking at Pamela Love jewellery. Her designs are phenomenal and the price tag? Exorbitant. This lead me to Etsy, where I found Moon Raven Designs. The jewellery has the same rustic feel to them and impeccable craftmanship. Among my favourites are the talon cuff and the raven skull hair tie. What I love more about this is that the man behind this is Michael Doyle, a self taught artisan with a  long time passion for wildlife and is based in British Columbia. If you like Pamela Love's aesthetic but looking for a reasonably priced alternative that doesn't sacrifice quality and want to support a small business then Moon Raven Designs is for you!

Check out more photos after the jump: 




all photos via moon raven designs

No comments:

Post a Comment