Golden Globe 2012 Best Dressed


Angelina Jolie: This look took a while to get warmed up to but proved to be another strong and memorable look from Angie. Angie carried this Atelier Versace so well with her stoic and graceful stature. Why do I keep calling her Angie?


Diane Agron: I didn't get to see the Glee cast at all during the telecast but when I heard people raving about Diane and the Giles gown she was wearing I had to see it. A risky choice and a stand out of the night.Keeping an eye on you Ms. Agron.


Emma Stone: She's been making waves with her sartorial choices lately and the Golden Globes was no exception. I am a fan of the eagle belt and you can laugh at this custom Lanvin all you want but this could have easily been edited down to a boring dress but Emma Stone's got balls. So instead we got this and I approve.


Tilda Swinton: Last but not least this was another stand out of the night (this whole list was about stand outs I suppose). She was the only one in this colour and had a jacket as part of the look. Haider Ackermann is responsible for this beautifully made piece and I'm absolutely glad a designer of his caliber is getting this exposure. Tilda Swinton is as enigmatic as ever.

Who made your Best Dressed List from this year's Golden Globes?

all photos via justjared

No comments:

Post a Comment