Marni X H&M Top Men Picks

I hope you're getting your sleep now because in a few days, the Marni X H&M collection will finally hit the stores. I hope you have a list of items you want because it'll be insanity. Here's my top picks for mens. Let's compare lists:hehere

And here's my top picks for women's collection.


Simply put, you can't go wrong with cashmere. They're SO soft and this Marni ones are no exception. They have great design too especially the red one. So maybe it's time to upgrade from your cotton/wool sweater.


Out of all the dress shirts from this collection, I think this navy one with brown sleeve is the best. It's a good balance of  dress and quirk. When it's rolled up, a red fabric is revealed.

If you're a tote bag kinda person, you might want to add this to your collection. It ingeniously features two sets of handles. Not only does it look cool, it's functional.

Finally, this polka dot shirt from the collection is just cool. It's on the funkier side but I really like it. Plus, Prada and Alexander Wang are doing perforations for summer so you'll be on trend too.

What do you think of my list? What's your favourite pieces from the collection? Hit me on the comments after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment