Bags I'm Craving


 For someone super selective, I want not one, but two bags right this moment. It's especially weird for bags because not only does it have to meet my 'instant want' criteria I have for clothes, bags also have to be versatile enough to match/compliment/whatever said clothes. 

via a2zane
Vlieger Vandam - Guardian Angel Clutch, $299
Started at 2005 in Amsterdam, this 'gun bulge' bag (handcuff and knife bulge also available) is simple, impactful, and actually dangerous to wear. I love designs that are playful and has humour - sadistic for this particularly. This fits the bill.

via jumpforclothing
Jump From Paper - Cheese, $99
When I first saw bags from these company I was disoriented. I didn't get how a seemingly flat 2D bag is suppose to function like a three-dimensional stuffable bag. Just look at it and you'll share the same sentiment. The designer duo, Chay Su and Rika Lin, wanted to make their sketches to come to life and like the Guardian Angel clutch, the outcome is ingenious. Evidently, I'm not the only since all styles are currently sold out. It's also reasonably priced.


No comments:

Post a Comment