Covet 4: Alexander Wang Butterscotch Suede Trench Vest

via Alexanderwang
I haven't done a Covet post in awhile but here we go again! This time, there's only one item I covet. This butterscotch Alexander Wang suede vest just keeps calling my name. It's been featured on not one but TWO of my mood boards. Again this is a prime example of why I am a fan of Alexander Wang's design. He is so ingenious in the way he re-updates classics it feels like he's designing for me. For this piece specifically, the vest has features of a peacoat, a trench, and military jacket. The extended tongue-like lapel and peeking pockets are just ace! I've tried this on when I was in New York earlier this year and cannot stop thinking about it since then. When it goes on sale, you better bet that I'll be a proud owner of another Alexander Wang vest.

Check out after the jump which sites I'm eyeing this beaut.


via Saks

  via Barneys

No comments:

Post a Comment