Givenchy Shark Tooth

Last fall, Givenchy's Rotweiller tee was one of the "must haves" for the season. It was such a strong distinct print that, I feel, will continue to be a hot item beyond this season (I still love mine). For S/S 2012, Ricardo Tisci is taking inspiration yet again from the animal kingdom. This time, sharks! The highlight for me are these shark tooth necklaces that come in gun metal and ivory shade (at Luisaviaroma). Right now it is still under the radar but I bet soon enough we'll be seeing shark teeth in every magazine and fashion blogs. And this is coming from a guy who hasn't worn a necklace since my awkward obsession with puka shells from ten years ago. Now it's come full circle and I'm taking inspiration from the dangerous part of the beach because Givenchy might have taken us to the dog house for fall but were swimming with the sharks this summer.

Shotty pairing the shark tooth with a Jaws tee! 

Check out more photos after the jump!


Both photos via Luisaviaroma

1 comment: