Fall 12 Trend: You're Hair Looks Sexy Pushed Back

all photos via style
Milan Fashion Week is about to wrap up and after three weeks, trends are imminent. One trend that I've noticed and dig is the hair pushed back trend that's been seen in Alexander Wang, Gucci, and just this noon, Prada. Those are big names and as the axiom goes, three's a trend. I've personally been growing my hair out for the first time and continuously look for ideas on how to style it in it's transition. What I like about this trend is it's easy and makes any one look put together and clean without much styling or product.

It's the best of both worlds.

via olsenobsessive

A great translation of this style from runway to the streets is through fashion forward actress/designer Mary Kate Olsen. I've been a big fan of her style for years and she's been spotted sporting this hairstyle for a while now. She makes everything look cool so I was sold already before fashion week started. After seeing it on the runway, it just cements it.


No comments:

Post a Comment