May Mood Board

 Welcome the new addition to JERRLIFE , Mood Boards! I was meaning to launch this last month but I had computer problems so I wasn't able to access my photos and was seriously paralyzed as a blogger. Anyway, its like any mood boards, these are images that I have gathered throughout the previous month that I find inspiring. Right now its more fashion related but I really hope that I can extend that to other topics eventually.
City and Colour's upcoming album cover. Cannot wait.
The relaxed trench and extend epaulette. Alexander Wang makes a classic even cooler.
A weapon for a purse? Yes please.
This screams rock and roll. DIY anyone?
 
I actually got to try this jacket. But alas its gone now.
I'm craving colored hair right now.
The blond, the dark brows, and camel coat looks so covetable together.
if streamline and orderly fashion is your thing you'll love her! via deadfleurette
via mirror diaries
via lookbook
via fashiontoast
Blonde asian. Great blogger and an even more amazing graphic artist! via geneticboi
nter;">

No comments:

Post a Comment