Versace X H&M Haul

 I have to say I was really happy with the outcome of my H&M X Versace experience. I got everything I wanted and more. I only wanted the palm tree shirt but then I saw the bomber jacket, as seen on Kanye West, and the trucker hat and decided I have to leave with those in my shopping bag. I was going to get the buckle shoes with crocodile lining but decided to pass on them. All in all great turn out and lots of merchandise. Definitely way more than Lanvin which disappeared right away.

Check out TONS of picture from my visit after the jump!































3 comments:

  1. The jacket looks so much better. I went into the store (eaton) in the afternoon and was surprised that there was still lots of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bomber jacket? Yes it's this velour material that makes it look plush. Also if you read my previous post, not only did eaton get the most stock, there was more shipment of this collaboration than other designer's from previous collections.

    Three times more that's what I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Check your e-mail pleaseeeee!

    ReplyDelete