Covet 3

Here is the third installment of Covet 3!

via openingceremony

Chistopher Kane has done it again! Making me want everything he makes. This season he experiments with jelly fillings as details on dresses and shirts. The outcome? Basics with a hint of too cool. Definitely think Christopher Kane is challenging himself by moving away from prints and trying new medias.


via shopbop
I'm starting to realize my personal style. Classic clothes with a twist. This is the reason I respond to Alexander Wang's clothes. This oversized sweater is no exception. The ribbing detail stops on the side(and the back) and gives the sleeves a puffy effect without being puffy. Too cool.

via zara
via style

Again, classic clothes with a twist. Balenciaga's punk collection for S/S 11 featured dress shirts with triangle hard wares on the collar of the shirt. Its a quiet detail that I appreciate and when Zara released an "inspired" version of it I had to have it. It will be enough for me since I'm not dropping a grand for a shirt.

Maybe for a PS1 bag.







No comments:

Post a Comment