New York Diary Post 1

So I just got back from my 4 day trip to New York and needless to say it was fantastic and I wish could have stayed longer. With that said, I have bad news: I LOST MY PHONE. It only contains the 1000 pictures I took during my stay and as well as personal information (will be using my sister's limited pictures until then) . It's devastating and feels like I'm walking around with no arm. The good news: I might get it back. The cab that I dropped it at contacted me and is returning the phone to the hotel I stayed at.

We'll see how this unfolds but for now let's relive the better days.
I found my phone!

Again, I had a great day but the drive there was not so good since we took the bus. The driver was rude and after 13 restless hours we finally made it to our hotel. We stayed at the W Hotel and it was great! The employees were courteous and whenever we called them they seemed to have a yes attitude. Also, they have Acuras to drive you around. Saves a lot of money. Definitely recommend staying there.


We decided our first stop would be Broadway at Soho. We just went to all the stores we don't have in Canada: Topshop, Muji, Uniqlo, All Saints, and of course Opening Ceremony. During our stay, the Alexander Wang sample sale was also going on and as one of my favourite designer I couldn't miss it. Actually, its sale season now and the fall collections were already in as well so we went at a perfect time. I didn't end up getting anything that day but I had on a few things. Some highlights were Topshop's accessories and Alexander Wang's dwindling prices at the sample sale.

After that we decided to call it a day and rest for the next day.

Check out New York Diary Entry 2!
Check out New York Diary Entry 3!
Check out New York Diary Entry 4!

1 comment:

  1. I have read your post it was amazing. Keep posting same as in the future. I also love to recommend American Flag White Red and Blue Leather Jacket For Women’s. You can check this article here https://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk/product/american-flag-white-red-and-blue-leather-jacket-for-womens/. For all articles check this sitehttps://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk. Thank you for your assistence.

    ReplyDelete