Menswear Fall 12 Trends Part Five: Patchwork


Another day, another trend.

I was actually not sure whether this particular trend would hit but when I saw the Alexander Wang show and saw the patchwork I immediately liked it because if you don't know, I'm a big fan. Then I saw it at Bottega Veneta implementing it in different fabrics like denim and lame. It was probably the most daring interpretation of patchwork in a collection and I was hoping to highlight it.

Thankfully 3.1 Philip Lim showed with patchwork pieces similar to Alexander Wang's. As you know three's a trend and voila, I know what I'm wearing come fall...


2 comments:

  1. been reading your blog for inspiration for a uni project. love it! your breakdown of fashion week trends for fall 12 is great. x



    www.thingsyoushouldworship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Happy you find my blog academically helpful. Let me know how the project goes.

    ReplyDelete