2012 Year Of The Bow


via J-14
With Hunger Games finally hitting the theaters nationwide tomorrow I figured I'd do something Hunger Games centric today. If you don't know, I'm obsessed with the books and just yesterday, spent an hour watching Jennifer Lawrence interviews on Youtube (this is my favourite one). Then at night, flipped in between channels to see the cast's appearances on different talk shows.

Now, I'm writing this.

This past few weeks, I can't help but notice (in between my hunt for all things Hunger Games) and see a trend: bows. Katniss uses one and apparently so will other characters in upcoming movies this year. Did Hunger Games start a trend? Who knows but it seems like 2012 will be the year of the bow.

Check out the films featuring bow wielding characters after the jump:

via marvel-movies
Hawkeye, The Avengers (May 4th 2012)

via geeksofdoom
Green Arrow, Green Arrow (still in pilot for CW)

via awardcircuit
Merida, Brave (June 22nd 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment