My Thoughts on Lindsay Lohan Hosting SNL


Tonight's SNL episode marks the return of Lindsay Lohan as a host. People are calling and hoping it to be a comeback. She survived the week without getting replaced or getting negative press so maybe there is hope for her. I have my reservations. It's either really going to be funny since she is a great actress and there's so much material to work with given what's occurred these past few years. Or really bad because of what's occurred these past few years. Who knows. Maybe Lindsay ruins her umpteenth chance but for her sake and her career let's hope she doesn't.

As usual, I'll be live tweeting during the show and tell you how it goes. So follow me on Twitter.

For now, let's relieve happier times and watch the first Debbie Downer skit Lindsay was in:

No comments:

Post a Comment