April Mood Board



It is April and we're now a quarter into the year.
That's a fact, not a joke. Toronto Fashion Week was this month and it's nice to see the shows and meet new people. There were also SIX designer collaborations (eg. Marni, Mary Katrantzou, Tommy Ton) released this month alone which has to be a record. March, to say the least, was eventful.

There's new things going on with me and the blog too. I've started interviewing people (check here and here) and the exclusive content just adds a new dynamic around here. I think. The blog had a makeover as well to make things better for you guys. The biggest addition is the slider. I've always wanted one but if you're familiar with HTML, they are difficult to work with. But alas, it's here and I hope you enjoy the new layout as a whole.

For April I do have a few things under wraps and also it's my birthday month. If you'd like to do me a birthday favour spread the word about JERRLIFE. You can likeand follow me. It'll make my birthday that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment