Martin Margiela X H&M Campaign


The official campaign shots are here! At least some of them are... I've posted a few of them already but these are of better quality. Also, they looked nice altogether, I figured it was post worthy.

It was shot by Sam Taylor Wood and accompanying short films will be released on Nov. 8th; a week before the release of the collection. From what I can see, H&M has refrained from watering the designs and has allowed Margiela to do a collection of re-issues. I'm still concerned how this will appeal to masses that line up overnight for this (sometimes bi) annual event. In particular the boxy oversized coat above and shapeless drapey dress seemed destined for the sale racks; whatever, more for me then. I'm curious to see how the marketing will unravel this time around.

For now, enjoy the rest of campaign shots after the jump:





No comments:

Post a Comment