Covet One - Jil Sander, Christopher Kane, Balenciaga

Introducing another concept to JERRLIFE:  Coveting! I want to improve your experience here and be more interactive so there has been a lot of new additions to JERRLIFE lately. Just like you, I get obsessed about pieces of clothing for long periods of time and ponder if I should get it or not. This is my way of releasing some of those thoughts overtaking my life and my wallet. Let me know your input of this new addition at the comment box!

Summer is finally here and when a new season comes, it means looking for new clothes to wear. These are the pieces I'm looking at as new additions to my wardrobe:

via LUISAVIAROMA
This Jil Sander Print Cotton Popeline Shirt has a giant flower print that's fantastic. A great statement piece that has a humorous take on hawaiian shirts. It is currently on sale at Luisaviaroma for $275.

via SSENSE

Christopher Kane has done it again. These galaxy shirt prints are spectacular. How this shirt captures the luminosity of outer space so realistically is beyond me. On sale at SSENSE fr $252
via Barneys

Finally, one of the shoe of the season. Balenciaga's take on the punk genre gives birth to a super cool cutout boot that is both futuristic and a throwback. Available at Barneys for $1275.

No comments:

Post a Comment