August Mood Board

via jakandjil

It's been six months of blogging and things are going great for the most part. The challenge of coming up with content has sometimes been difficult. I want my posts to be genuine obsessions but at the same time I want to have constant flow of posts. Unfortunately, I don't obsess about new things constantly. I mean, if I did then it wouldn't be an obsession if I can move on to new things so quickly.

Anyway that's my rant for now and on to pretty pictures that has inspired me last month!

p.s. There's lots of khaki...and Alexander Wang.

Proenza Schouler Baja Hoodie via barneys
Alexander Wang Sweater Foil Detail via oaknyc


Alexander Wang Khaki/Sweater Combo Jacket via yoox

Zara coat via zara

Alexander Wang Moto/Pea Coat via forwardforward

Alexander Wang Sleeveless Trench via lagarconne

No comments:

Post a Comment