The Hudson Bay Fall 2011 Launch


This past week I was invited to take part on a video shoot for The Bay. It was for the fall launch of their online magazine B-Insider and needless to say I was excited. I was nervous as well because it was my first shoot ever but the team was so relax and really made the whole experience fun and stress free.

Special shout out to Kate Corbett, Michelle Cortese, Natalie Blouin, Kiwi Mohamed, David Pike, and last but not least, Francisco Garcia.

The videos will be coming out in a few days. I don't want to give too much away so here's a few photos from the shoot for now.


Natalie at work. Make me look human!
Stylist, Kiwi and Backstage Photog, David. Shout outs!
Wardrobe Selection: So much Topshop and other brands carried by The Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment