Toronto Fashion Week MVP: Neon Cambridge Satchel


WARNING:  This post is narcissistic but let's pretend its not for a minute and recognize the awesome that is the Cambridge Satchel. The response I got from it was so positive and to think I had second thoughts about it now seems silly. Strangers would come up to me and inquire about the bag, tell me how much they like it, and some even told me I convinced them to buy the bag because of me. People who were too shy to talk to me took snaps of it from afar. That was a bit strange but to be found "stylish" and "eye-catching" when you're in a room full of fashionable people, being raved about is even more flattering. Anyway here are some sites that decided to feature my bag (I did warn you this was going to be narcissistic, right?):

Calgary Fashion: The Row @ LG Fashion Week S/S 12
World of 4: Style Studs - (LGFW S/S 2012, Toronto) 
Style Empire: Fashion: LG Fashion Week Style Spotting
Fashion-IV: Spotted: Toronto Fashion Week S/S 2012

If anyone have seen my bag in a site can you kindly link me? Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment