Sandro Paris

I tried this shirt & it was fantastic! It reminded me of a bowler shirt but at 100% silk & great fit its a cool bowler shirt.   via wmagazine

When I was checking out The Bay's The Room I stumbled upon the line Sandro. The line has a Parisian sensibility to it with clean lines and luxe fabrics. There is also a touch of whimsy in its design and it looks more expensive than it looks (and feels). It's probably my favourite line right now since they consistently keep coming out with designs I'm really liking. Once, I gravitated to one of their pieces and didn't even know it was theirs. Sandro is definitely one to watch. And buy.


Check out the rest of my top choices after the jump:

via netaporter
via stylebop
via netaporter
via stylebop
Check out the lookbook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment