My Dream Christmas Wishlist Part Two.

Last time I showed you guys my "fashion wishlist" for Christmas. This time I'll show you my, err, "non-fashion wishlist". Just go with it. This isn't as long as the previous installation but its just as extravagant so I am really hoping the power of thought comes through for me. Check it out:

1. Sony Alpha NEX-C3: As a blogger I have a tough time finding the "perfect" camera. Ask anyone who knows about cameras will tell you there's no such thing as a "perfect" camera and that it "depends on what you need it for". When I saw the X Factor contestants receive the NEX-C3 I was intrigued by the quality of the photos. I checked out Engadget after and the reviews could not be more favourable. It shoots like a DSLR and compact like a point and shoot camera. Yes please.

via engadget

2. Mac Book Pro: When I bought my first laptop I decided to buy a customized Dell. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I regret it heavily now that I'm left with a handicapped 3 year old laptop that originally cost me around the same as a Mac Book Pro. I love my iPod and my iPhone so its about time I convert to the Macbook Pro.


via apple
3. Big Bang Theory Gift Set: I managed to watch even more TV recently and got hooked on this series. It's hilarious. I regret not watching it from the beginning and feel even more ashamed to have said "I don't get it". The dialogue is sharp and Sheldon is an enigma you can't help to love and hate at the same time.

via amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment