Look What I Found On The Internet Part 2

Alright every one, this is Part 2 of Look What I Found On The Internet. It's kind of insane how much I find on the internet. So let me know what you think and which one is your favourite on the comments after the jump.



If you want to see the Prada S/S 12 up close and you're not best friends with Miuccia check this out. It's the closest you'll get to it. Its signature Prada quirky with her take on 50s Americana. The flame shoe above are just one of the pieces that are going to be a sure fire hit this spring.   



When I heard Helmut Lang's Pre-Fall 12 collection was inspired by spiders on drugs I thought 'Woah, that's cool, I didn't know they could do that." The spiders I mean not Helmut Lang. Some people experimented on spiders to see the effects of drugs and its a fascinating study. You might be surprised by what was the most "influential."



Finally, I know I'm not the only one who frown upon people who wear Canada Goose for fashion instead of function. Seriously, HOW is a universally unflattering piece of clothing a fashion statement?



If you are interested in blogs, which you should be since your reading this right now then check this out. It's an interview with 'Editor X' who put bloggers on blast, specifically prominent ones for being corrupted by monetary gain and losing their voice. Editor X also shares my sentiment that BLOGGERS ARE NOT WRITING WELL.



Let's end this on a happy note. I know awesome is an overused non-descriptive adjective but these 25 ideas really are awesome. I get excited over simple ideas and when I read this I had a smile on my face. Put your Iphone on a bowl to increase the volume? Awesome. I told you it was a happy note.


No comments:

Post a Comment