Shopping List - Saint Laurent



Really digging simple designs right now - more than usual. Especially because the things I want are expensive. I figure they will age slower and for that amount of money, they better last as long as possible. Also, I'm coming around to the idea that it is best to spend good money on shoes and bags. Bags you'll use daily and shoes, they just elevate in more ways than one.

In particular, I'm interested in Slimane's take on Saint Laurent. I've recently discovered that tote bags are the most functional, least fussy design for a bag and Laurent's take is ergonomic and bare bones. Pointy shoes too are a new thing for me and Slimane's take on it is so rockstar. But really, the items are so nondescript, they could be anything. 



photos via ssense, mrporter

No comments:

Post a Comment