3.1 Phillip Lim for Target



Yep, this is really happening. On September 15, we're all going to look a little cooler.

I have a growing likeness for Phillip Lim - his recent collections in particular have won me over - and from the way he's describing this collection with Target, it might just be the thing to send me over the edge.

The collection is going to be a balance of fashion and function. It's "a wardrobe that addresses seven days a week, 24 hours a day." The collection will include 100 items for women and men(!) in the $19.99 to $299.99 price range for apparel and $19.99 to $59.99 for accessories respectively. For once, you'll like it and afford it.


With a release date months away, little has been revealed as to what the collection will look like. It will be "a classic fall palette of neutral tones with a mix of basic prints in a variety of materials including chiffon, real leather, jersey and French terry." But the most promising part maybe Phillip Lim's excitement for the selection of bags. "I think that what the most interesting thing to me with this collection was [the bags] section of it."

Did I mention I'm glad Target is finally in Canada?

No comments:

Post a Comment