Covet Two

This month has been good for me purchase-wise. I bought the popular white vest from the Fashion Against Aids collection by H&M for half price and two tees from Club Monaco just yesterday.

via fashionnerdic

To not buy anything from the mall when I visit is a new level of self control for me which I'm happy about. I'm only buying things that I get excited about and at the same time continue saving up for that Proenza Schouler PS1 bag.
via purseblog

Temptations like the Christopher Kane galaxy shirt from my previous Covet post and the Opening Ceremony baseball tee are two that comes to mind that were hard to refuse.

via openingceremony

Add to that list the following items that caught my eye this month:

via topshop. Reminds me of the Jil Sander shirt in my Covet One post
via topshop. Reminds me of a dress from Alexander Wang S/S 10

via ZARA. I'm a sucker for black coats.

via opening ceremony. Like I said. SUCKER FOR COATS. This has great detailson it.
SUCKER FOR COATS. The same as above but in leather. Too cool. via tmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment